Factory Direct Sales Aluminum Roll 1100 1060 1050 3003 5xxx Series Aluminum Coil
Aluminum coils are commonly used in various industries, including construction, automotive, packaging, and electrical. They have a wide range of applications, such as roofing, cladding, gutter systems, heat exchangers, refrigeration, and electrical conductors.
These coils are available in different alloys, such as 1xxx, 3xxx, 5xxx, and 8xxx series, each offering specific characteristics and performance. The choice of alloy depends on factors like strength requirements, formability, weldability, and corrosion resistance.
In terms of surface finish, aluminum coils can have a plain or smooth (mill finish) surface or a coated surface. Coated coils can have various finishes like polyester, PVDF, or acrylic coatings, which add an extra layer of protection and enhance appearance.
The dimensions of aluminum coils can vary, depending on the specific industry and application. They can be customized in terms of thickness, width, and length to meet the requirements of different processes and projects.
Aluminum coils provide advantages such as excellent thermal conductivity, recyclability, and malleability, making them a versatile and sustainable material choice. They are widely used due to their ability to form easily into different shapes and sizes, making them suitable for various manufacturing processes.
When selecting aluminum coils, it is important to consider factors such as the intended application, required mechanical properties, and desired surface finish. Working with a reputable supplier or manufacturer can ensure that you receive high-quality aluminum coils that meet your specific needs.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR ALUMINUM COILS
|AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
|1-12m,or as required
|mill, bright, polished, hair line, brush,sand blast, checkered,embossed, etching,etc
|Cold relled/Hot rolled
|1)Further making utensil
2)Solar reflective film
3)The appearance of the building
4)Interior decorating; ceilings, walls,etc
7)Signs, nameplate,bags making
8)Decorated inside and outside the car
9)Household appliances:refrigerators, microwave ovens, audio equipment,etc
|Iron sheet in both ends,All wrapped packing with plastic woven bag,Loose package,As the requirement of customer.
Aluminum coils have numerous applications across various industries. Here are some common uses:
- Construction Industry: Aluminum coils are used extensively in the construction industry for roofing, cladding, and facade systems. They provide lightweight, durable, and corrosion-resistant solutions for commercial and residential buildings.
- Electrical Industry: Aluminum coils are used in electrical applications such as transformer windings, motor windings, and electrical conductors. Aluminum's high electrical conductivity makes it an ideal choice for these applications.
- Automotive Industry: Aluminum coils are used for manufacturing automotive components like radiators, condensers, evaporators, and heat exchangers. They offer good thermal conductivity and lightweight solutions for improved vehicle efficiency.
- Packaging Industry: Aluminum coils are commonly used for packaging applications like can lids, bottle caps, and food containers. Aluminum provides excellent barrier properties, ensuring the protection and preservation of the packaged products.
- Heat Exchangers: Aluminum coils are used in various types of heat exchangers, including air conditioners, refrigerators, and HVAC systems. The coils efficiently transfer heat, helping regulate temperatures and improve energy efficiency.
- Aerospace Industry: Aluminum coils find application in the aerospace industry for manufacturing aircraft components. They offer a combination of lightweight, high strength, and corrosion resistance, making them suitable for aerospace applications.
- Decorative Applications: Aluminum coils with different surface finishes are used in architectural projects for decorative purposes. They can be formed into different shapes and profiles for aesthetic enhancements on buildings and structures.
Packaging & Shipping
When it comes to packaging and shipping aluminum pipes, it is essential to ensure proper protection to prevent any damage during transit. Here are some guidelines to consider:
Packaging Materials: Use sturdy and durable packaging materials such as cardboard tubes or boxes. Ensure that they are of the appropriate size to fit the aluminum pipes securely.
Padding and Cushioning: Place sufficient padding and cushioning material, such as bubble wrap or foam, around the aluminum pipes within the packaging. This will help absorb any shocks or impacts during transportation.
Secure the Ends: To prevent the pipes from sliding or shifting within the packaging, secure the ends by either taping or capping them tightly. This will add stability and minimize the risk of damage.
Labeling: Clearly label the packaging with information such as "Fragile," "Handle with Care," or "Aluminum Pipes." This will alert handlers to take necessary precautions during shipping.
Secure Packaging: Seal the packaging securely with strong packaging tape to ensure that it stays intact throughout its journey.
Consider Stacking and Overlapping: If multiple aluminum pipes are being shipped together, consider stacking them in a way that minimizes movement and overlapping. This will help distribute weight evenly and reduce the risk of damage.
Choose Reliable Shipping Services: Opt for a reliable shipping service provider that specializes in handling fragile or sensitive goods.